REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR 2023
New Registrations for 2024 will open in MAY if spots are available after returning merchants register.
SEE OUR 2023 MERCHANTS HERE!
IMPORTANT BASIC INFORMATION FOR MERCHANTS
ARRIVAL TIMES FOR SET UP :
Thursday Oct 12th Anytime before 6pm
Friday Oct 13 6AM- 8:30AM The gates will open at 9am for Demo Day. You are welcome to be open during Demo Day but it will not be as busy as the regular festival.
Friday Oct 13 Between 9am-3pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY– Students will be present and we’ll need to escort you on site.
CAMPING: RV or Tent Camping is available on the grounds and is free this year. There are some RV hookups for electricity and water with a dump station near the entrance. There are no shower facilities onsite. The park is not a campground but rather an overflow to the campground next door to use for hurricane evacuees.
- ELECTRICITY & WATER are available in the Merchant area an additional charge of $25. You must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. There are also some 30 & 50 amp hookups. There are street lights on the grounds but you will need lights for your booth.
- SECURITY will be provided during festival operating hours. The Reservoir Police Dept will have their command center RV parked on site beginning on Thursday afternoon. There will be festival staff camping on-site but we are not responsible for your merchandise. It is however a very secure location.
- VEHICLES and cargo trailers may be parked directly BEHIND your booth during the Fest BUT you may not drive out during Fest hours. If you need to leave during opening times you would need to park outside the gates in the staff lot.
- SALES TAXES will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. Cash or Check. Make your Check Payable to CelticFest Mississippi. Sales Tax in Brandon, Mississippi is 7% for Merchandise Shops and 9% for Food Merchants. Bring your forms & Payment to the CelticFest Merchandise Booth near the Main Stage BEFORE YOU LEAVE. If you do not pay your taxes at the end of the show your name will be sent to the MS Dept of Revenue and there may be late fees assessed. You will not be accepted to vend with us the following year.
All merchants MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Depending on weather be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merchandise Shops and pavement for Food Merchants. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement so bring tent weights.
BOOTH SIZES- ELECTRICITY & WATER INCLUDED
- 100% Handmade/Artisan Booth 10×10 $75 CLOSED (ALL items must be handmade by you)
- Merchandise Booth 10×10 $150 CLOSED
- Merchandise Booth 20×20 $225 CLOSED
- Merchandise Booth 20×30 $275 CLOSED
- Merchandise Booth 20×40 $325 CLOSED
- Full Service Food Merchant –$250, includes power/water fee CLOSED
- Specialty Food Merchant $150 ie. Coffee, Snowcones etc, not meals, includes power/water fee CLOSED
No Refunds if you don’t show up. We turn away merchants when we reserve your space.
Merchant Liability Insurance is available through ACT Insurance. Artists, Crafters & Tradesmen HERE
The Map is not to scale. The park is much larger than it appears.