VENDOR & SCOTTISH CLAN REGISTRATION
REGULAR MERCHANDISE VENDORS & SCOTTISH CLANS- OPEN
FOOD VENDORS- OPEN FOR IRISH OR SCOTTISH FOODS ONLY
100% HANDMADE ARTISANS-CLOSED AT THIS TIME (unless you are a returning vendor from 2022)
The deadline for past vendors to secure their spot is March 1st. New vendors will be evaluated and decision emails sent after that date with priority given to those offering Irish or Scottish themed items.
HOW TO APPLY: READ THIS!
1. Fill out our Online Form AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
2. Email your Business Logo (if available) and 2 or more photos of your booth set up OR product examples plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos
3. If your booth is selected you will be contacted via email with an invoice from PayPal to pay your fees. (You do not need a PayPal account to pay an invoice.)
If you do not submit your payment within one week of receiving the invoice your booth will be removed from the accepted list to make way for other vendors.
We limit the number of vendors because we want you to make money!
October 13-14, 2023
CelticFest Mississippi on the Rez will take place at Bobby Cleveland Park at Lakeshore.
(New Name- Same Place)
Map location: Bobby Cleveland Park at Lakeshore Park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir
Festival Hours Friday 4pm-10pm and Saturday 9am to 10pm.
Vendors are required to stay open until 8pm on Saturday but are welcome to stay open as long as desired.
Additionally, we will be opening Friday from 10-2 for a Demo Day for area school groups. You are welcome to be open during that time.
Set Up will begin after 2pm on Thursday Oct 12th. If you decide NOT to open during the Demo Day you will still need to be onsite by 9am on Friday. You will not be able to drive onsite while the students are present for their safety.
Merchandise Vendors will be located around the ring road facing the water. There is no bad spot!
Food Vendors will be on the last parking lot to the right of the Handicapped bathrooms.
BOOTH SIZES- ELECTRICITY & WATER INCLUDED
- Merchandise Booth 10×10 $150
- Merchandise Booth Up to 20×20 (or 400 sqft Any Configuration) $225
- Merchandise Booth Over 20×20– $300
- 100% Handmade/Artisan Merchandise Booth 10×10 $75 ALL items must be handmade by you-if you supplement with any other manufactured goods then you are a regular Merchandise Vendor
- Food Vendor –$225
- Scottish Clans–Free- Includes Admission for 4. Up to 10×20 REGISTRATION REQUIRED
No Refunds if you don’t show up. We turn away vendors when we reserve your space.
IMPORTANT BASIC INFO
- ELECTRICITY & WATER are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. There are also 30 & 50 amp hookups.
- CAMPING: The park has basic RV type hookups and we will allow a limited number of vendors to camp for free. Indicate in your email with your photos if you are interested. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds.
- SECURITY will be provided during festival operating hours. The Park has fencing and is secure at night. The Reservoir Police Dept will have their command center RV parked on site beginning on Thursday afternoon.
- SET UP: Begins Thursday Oct 12, 2023 after 2pm or Friday Morning at 7am
- Vendor vehicles and cargo trailers may be parked behind your booth during the Fest but you may not drive out during Fest hours. If you need to leave during opening times you would need to park outside the gates in the staff lot.
- Tear down can start after 8PM Saturday night or by noon on Sunday
- SALES TAXES will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. Cash or Check. Make your Check Payable to CelticFest Mississippi. We will provide the form you will need to turn in to us along with your calculated tax liability before you leave.
Sales Tax in Brandon, Mississippi is 7% for Merchandise Vendors and 9% for Food Vendors. Bring your forms & Payment to the CelticFest Merchandise Booth near the Main Stage BEFORE YOU LEAVE. If you do not pay your taxes your name will be sent to the MS Dept of Revenue and there will be late fees assessed. You will also be assessed a $100 additional booth fee for the next year should you choose to come back.
All vendors MUST have a Tent (or Food Truck.) Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Depending on weather be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merch Vendors and pavement for Food Vendors. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement so bring tent weights.
If you have any questions AFTER READING THIS PAGE please Email email@example.com
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged but not required. ACT Insurance (Artists, Crafters & Tradesmen) and FLIP (Food Liability Insurance Programs). Policies cover liability and damage you may sustain to merchandise or tents.
CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself and your products.