Bobby Cleveland Park at Lakeshore Park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir
FESTIVAL HOURS: FRIDAY 4PM-10PM, SATURDAY 9AM-11PM
STUDENT & FAMILY DEMO DAY FRIDAY 10AM-2PM You are welcome to be open during this time.
SET UP : Thursday Oct 12th AFTER 2PM OR Friday Oct 13 7am-9am
If you decide NOT to open during the Demo Day you will still need to be onsite by 9am on Friday. You will not be able to drive onsite while the students are present for their safety.
Vendors are required to stay open until 8pm on Saturday but are welcome to stay open as long as desired.
REGISTRATION FORM HERE
BOOTH SIZES- ELECTRICITY & WATER INCLUDED
- 100% Handmade/Artisan Merchandise Booth 10×10 $75 ALL items must be handmade by you-if you supplement with any other manufactured goods then you are a regular Merchandise Vendor
- Merchandise Booth 10×10 $150
- Merchandise Booth Up to 20×20 (or 400 sqft Any Configuration) $225
- Merchandise Booth Over 20×20– $300
- Food Vendor –$225 CLOSED
No Refunds if you don’t show up. We turn away vendors when we reserve your space.
IMPORTANT BASIC INFO
- ELECTRICITY & WATER are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. There are also 30 & 50 amp hookups.
- CAMPING: The park has basic RV type hookups and we will allow a limited number of vendors to camp for free. Indicate in your email with your photos if you are interested. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds.
- SECURITY will be provided during festival operating hours. The Reservoir Police Dept will have their command center RV parked on site beginning on Thursday afternoon. There will be festival staff camping on-site but we are not responsible for your merchandise. It is however a very secure location.
- VEHICLES and cargo trailers may be parked behind your booth during the Fest but you may not drive out during Fest hours. If you need to leave during opening times you would need to park outside the gates in the staff lot.
- Tear down can start after 8PM Saturday night or by noon on Sunday
- SALES TAXES will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. Cash or Check. Make your Check Payable to CelticFest Mississippi. Sales Tax in Brandon, Mississippi is 7% for Merchandise Vendors and 9% for Food Vendors. Bring your forms & Payment to the CelticFest Merchandise Booth near the Main Stage BEFORE YOU LEAVE. If you do not pay your taxes at the end of the show your name will be sent to the MS Dept of Revenue and there may be late fees assessed. You will not be accepted to vend with us the following year.
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Depending on weather be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merch Vendors and pavement for Food Vendors. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement so bring tent weights.