THE REGISTRATION FORM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
2021 REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR VENDORS – STILL OPEN FOR SCOTTISH CLAN TENTS
Honored Clan for 2021- Clan Gregor Society
Visit American Clan Gregor Society website
Gregors and their Family Septs will lead the Parade of Tartans on Saturday Oct 23rd at 11:45am
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The Celtic Heritage Society booth is where you can get information, purchase Raffle Tickets, CelticFest MS Merch & T-Shirts, as well as where you get your Beer Tickets.
Festival Hours :
Saturday Oct 23- Gates at 9:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday Oct 24- Gates at 9:00- 7:00pm
Information for Vendors
Our location for 2021 is Lakeshore Park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir
1112 North Shore Parkway Brandon, MS 39047
Vendors will be assigned booth locations, all of which are in high traffic areas located outside. Rain or Shine. Vendors will be required to stay open at least until 7:00PM on Saturday and until Festival End on Sunday. There is ample electricity onsite so that you can light your booth at no additional charge.
- Electricity and Water are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. The park has basic RV type hookups and we will allow a limited number of vendors to camp for free. Indicate in your email with your photos if you are interested. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds
- Security will be provided during festival operating hours. The Park has fencing and is secure at night. Staff will be staying onsite. Set up will be on Friday Oct 22nd after 10am or Saturday morning at 7:00am.
- Vehicles must be moved to designated parking 15 minutes prior to gates opening but vendor cargo trailers may be parked behind your booth.
- Vendor open hours are flexible but you will not be permitted to breakdown and leave until the Festival is closed. Sunday hours will not begin until the Celtic Worship Service concludes at 9:45am.
- Tear down can be Sunday after 6pm or Monday Morning
- Merchandise Vendors–
- 10×10 $200
- 10×20 $300
- 20×20 $400
- Additional Sizes or Configurations Available- please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs
- 100% Handmade Artisan Booths
- 10×10 $100
- ALL Merchandise must be handmade-if you supplement with other manufactured goods then you are a regular Merchandise Vendor
- Food Vendor Fees are as follows: Based on Truck length or Tent
- 15′-25′- $300
- 25’+- $400
- Scottish Clans—Free– Must Register for Reserved Space and so that we know you’re coming and can promote your attendance.
- Non-Profit Organizations-Informational Booths Only- No Selling. $25
Fees are due when you apply. Applications will not be considered without payment unless by arrangement.
If your booth is not accepted a prompt refund will be issued.
You can pay via PayPal link below (preferred) or by check mailed to
CelticFest MS c/o 129 Hampton Way Madison, MS 39110
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged but not required. We have negotiated with ACT Insurance (Artists, Crafters & Tradesmen) and FLIP (Food Liability Insurance Programs) to offer CelticFest vendors $10 off if your purchase through these links. Policies cover not only liability but also damage you may sustain to merchandise.
CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself and your products.
Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. We will provide the form you will need to turn in along with your calculated tax liability before you leave. Sales Tax in Mississippi is 7%.
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power and water are available at no additional charge. Depending on weather and number of vendors, be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merch Vendors and pavement for Food Vendors. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement.
A determination of inclusion will be made by the Vendor Committee once all requirements are met.
See How to Apply below.
If you are interested in Camping on site there are a limited number of spaces available for vendors. Please let us know in the email you send with your photos & bio after you register.
If you have any questions, please contact Suezen Brown. Email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in being a part of CelticFestMS!
How to Apply
1. Fill out our online form below.
2. Pay the Fee
3. Email a brief Bio, your business Logo if available and 2 or more photos of your booth set up or product examples plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos
We will use the Bio & Photos for determination as well as promotion on our social media if your booth is selected.
To register as a vendor at CelticFest, please complete the following form.
Pay Vendor Fees
» Pay Fees Online (Preferred)
PLEASE SELECT YOUR SPECIFIC VENDOR FEES FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU LOCATED UNDER THE PAYPAL BUTTONS
Pay Fees by Mail
If paying by check, please send to: CelticFest Mississippi c/o 129 Hampton Way Madison, MS 39110
2021 Vendor List- So Far -Space Still Available
Rampant Lion Leathersmith- WITHDRAWN DUE TO CONFLICT
Holy Heck! USA
J’s Jewelry- Iguana Woman
SnapHappy Face Painting
Sweet P’s Creations & Wee Hairy Beards
St. Kilda USA
Shake It Off Dog Grooming
Haney Family Sawmill Gifts
Black Axes Throwing Club
Celtic Folly Gifts
Dreams of Fancy & Foxxe Hole Treasures
Five Sisters Face Painiting
Drago’s Seafood Restaurant
America’s Finest Foods
Cleveland Corned Beef
Miller Tea Company
Oz Highland Farms
La Mariposa Mercedes Cafe
The Scottish Cottage
Cups, an Espresso Cafe
2021 Scottish Clans Convener Booth- So Far!
Clan Gregor 2021 Honored Clan