How to Apply
1. Fill out our online form at the bottom of this page
2. We are passed the time where we are accepting the $50 Deposit for a new registration. To be considered this close to the festival you MUST pay the entire Fee via the PayPal link below, which will be fully refunded if not selected.
3. Email your Business Logo (if available) and 2 or more photos of your booth set up or product examples plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The Celtic Heritage Society booth next to the Water’s Edge Main Stage is where you can get information, purchase Performer Merchandise, Raffle Tickets and CelticFest Merch & T-Shirts.
Information for Vendors
Friday June 3, 2022 5pm-10pm
Saturday June 4, 2022 10am – 11pm
Lakeshore Park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir – GPS address 6023 Lakeshore Park. Brandon MS
Vendors will be required to stay open until sunset but are welcome to stay open as long as desired.
Merchandise Vendors will be located around the ring road facing the water. There is no bad spot! Food Vendors will be on the last parking lot to the right of the Handicapped bathrooms. Rain or Shine. There is ample electricity onsite so that you can light your booth for night time sales at no additional charge.
- Merchandise Vendors–
- 10×10 $150
- Up to 20×20 $225
- Over 20×20-$300
- 100% Handmade/Artisan 10×10 $75 ALL Merchandise must be handmade-if you supplement with any other manufactured goods then you are a regular Merchandise Vendor
- Food Vendor –$225 up to 25′- over 25′ by arrangement at email@example.com
- Scottish Clans—Free– Must Register for Reserved Space and so that we know you’re coming and can promote your attendance.
If your booth is not accepted a prompt refund will be issued.
THIS IS A DROP DOWN MENU. SELECT YOUR APPROPRIATE AMOUNT.
IMPORTANT BASIC INFO
- Electricity and Water are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. There are also 30 & 50 amp hookups. The park has basic RV type hookups and we will allow a limited number of vendors to camp for free. Indicate in your email with your photos if you are interested. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds.
- Security will be provided during festival operating hours. The Park has fencing and is secure at night. The Reservoir Police Dept will have their command center RV parked on site beginning on Thursday afternoon.
- Set up will be Friday June 3rd, with arrival between 10am until 4pm. Festival gates open at 5pm
- If you chose to come only for Saturday you can arrive between 7am and 8am. Festival Gates open at 10am.
- Vendor vehicles and cargo trailers may be parked behind your booth.
- Tear down can start after sunset on Saturday night or anytime on Sunday
Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. We will provide the form you will need to turn in at the Celtic Heritage Society Booth along with your calculated tax liability before you leave. Sales Tax in Mississippi is 7% for Merchandise Vendors and 9% for Food Vendors.
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power and water are available at no additional charge. Depending on weather and number of vendors, be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merch Vendors and pavement for Food Vendors. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement.
If you have any questions, please contact Suezen Brown. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged but not required. ACT Insurance (Artists, Crafters & Tradesmen) and FLIP (Food Liability Insurance Programs). Policies cover liability and damage you may sustain to merchandise or tents.
CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself and your products.
2022 Vendors -So far! Vendor Registration is still open- Priority for Celtic Goods
Holy Heck! USA
Shake It Off
House of Douglas Bakery
Jo Patterson- Jewelry Artist
Celtic Folly Gifts
Dutch Creek Goat Farm
MS Forge Council Blacksmiths
Chimneyville Weavers & Spinners Guild- Demos & Sales
RayJen’s Custom Creations- Tumblers & Accessories
Things By Tate
Raising Stars Boutique
Ella Bella Boutique
Ivy Ironworks- Demos & Sales
Custom Cajun Crafters
America’s Finest Foods & Icees
MS Tailgators BBQ
Smokey’s Meals on Wheels
Crooked Letter Kitchen
Prose Pops (formerly Deep South Pops)