THE VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. CLAN BOOTHS ARE FREE BUT YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER FOR SPACE.
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The Celtic Heritage Society booth is where you can get information and purchase Raffle Tickets, CelticFest MS T-Shirts, Performer CDs and Merchandise as well as where you get your Beer & Wine Tickets.
Festival Hours :
Information for Vendors
Our purpose is to provide both an educational and entertaining festival experience. We accomplish this by bringing together top notch headliners, the best regional Celtic musicians, dancers, artists and athletes as well as quality vendors and special events. We limit the number of vendors carrying similar products because we want you to be successful. We’ve enjoyed consistent growth since our first festival in 1991 and welcome the challenge to continue to expand and improve. Vendors will be assigned booth locations, all of which are in high traffic areas located outside. Rain or Shine.
- Booth Spaces are based on 10′ of frontage and can be up to 20′ deep. Multiple spaces per vendor are available for additional Fee.
- Electricity is available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords.
- Security will be provided during festival operating hours.
- Merchandise Vendors–
- $100 per 10 feet of Frontage- Booths can be up to 20 feet deep without additional charge. If you require additional frontage add $100 per 10 feet. All Vendors must be in a tent
- Food Vendor Fees are as follows:
- Up to 10′ of Truck Length (or 10×10 Tent) $200.
- 15′-20′- $300.
- 20′-30′- $400
- 30′-40′- $500
- Scottish Clans–Free– Must Register for Reserved Space
- Non-Profit Organizations-Informational Booths Only- No Selling. $25
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged. Reasonably priced single event liability insurance is available from online sources specifically for festival vendors but an annual policy is more economical. CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself.
Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. We will provide two forms you will need to turn in along with your calculated tax liability before you leave.
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power is available at no additional charge. Depending on weather and number of vendors, be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement. Food Vendors MUST contain your Gray water. No Dumping.
A determination of inclusion will be made by the Vendor Committee once all requirements are met. See How to Apply below.
Fees are due within one week of acceptance to secure spot. You can pay via the links below or by check. If not paid your spot will be deleted. We turn away vendors every year so secure your spot early.
If you have any questions, please contact Suezen Brown. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in being a part of CelticFestMS!
How to Apply
1. Fill out our online form below.
2. Email a brief Bio and 2 or more photos of your booth set up or products plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
Email to email@example.com ATTN: Vendor Photos We will use the Bio & photos for determination as well as promotion on our website & social media if your booth is selected.
To register as a vendor at CelticFest, please complete the following form.
Pay Vendor Fees
» Pay Fees Online
To pay vendor fees via PayPal, Venmo (on mobile) PayPal Credit or a Credit Card click below:
Pay Fees by Mail
If paying by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for address