REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Fill out our online form at the bottom of this page
2. Email your Business Logo (if available) and 2 or more photos of your booth set up or product examples plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos
3. If your booth is selected you will be contacted via email with an invoice from PayPal to pay your fees. If you do not submit your payment within one week of receiving the invoice your booth will be removed from the accepted list to make way for other vendors.
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The CelticFest Merchandise booth is next to the Water’s Edge Main Stage where you can get information, purchase Performer Merchandise, Raffle Tickets and CelticFest Merch & T-Shirts.
Information for Vendors
October 13-14, 2023
CelticFest 2023 will take place at Bobby Cleveland Park at Lakeshore. (New Name- Same Place)
Festival Hours are Friday 5pm-10pm and Saturday 10am to 10pm. Vendors will be required to stay open until sunset on Saturday but are welcome to stay open as long as desired after sunset. You are allowed to park your vehicles behind your booth.
Merchandise Vendors will be located around the ring road facing the water. There is no bad spot! Food Vendors will be on the last parking lot to the right of the Handicapped bathrooms. Rain or Shine. There is ample electricity onsite so that you can light your booth for night time sales at no additional charge.
- 100% Handmade/Artisan Merchandise Booth 10×10 $75 ALL items must be handmade-if you supplement with any other manufactured goods then you are a regular Merchandise Vendor
- Merchandise Booth 10×10 $150
- Merchandise Booth Up to 20×20 or 400 sqft Any Configuration $225
- Merchandise Booth Over 20×20–$300
- Food Vendor –$225
- Scottish Clans–Free- Includes Admission for 4. Up to 10×20 REGISTRATION REQUIRED FOR SPACE
No Refunds if you don’t show up. We turn away vendors when we reserve your space.
IMPORTANT BASIC INFO
- Electricity and Water are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. There are also 30 & 50 amp hookups. The park has basic RV type hookups and we will allow a limited number of vendors to camp for free. Indicate in your email with your photos if you are interested. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds.
- Security will be provided during festival operating hours. The Park has fencing and is secure at night. The Reservoir Police Dept will have their command center RV parked on site beginning on Thursday afternoon.
- Set up: Friday Oct 13, 2023 after 10am
- Vendor vehicles and cargo trailers may be parked behind your booth.
- Tear down can start after sunset on Saturday night or by noon on Sunday
Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. Make your Check Payable to CelticFest Mississippi. We will provide the form you will need to turn along with your calculated tax liability before you leave. Sales Tax in Mississippi is 7% for Merchandise Vendors and 9% for Food Vendors. Bring your forms & Payment to the CelticFest Merchandise Booth near the Main Stage.
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power and water are available at no additional charge. Depending on weather and number of vendors, be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. Grass will be the default set up for Merch Vendors and pavement for Food Vendors. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement so bring tent weights.
If you have any questions, please contact Suezen Brown. Email email@example.com
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged but not required. ACT Insurance (Artists, Crafters & Tradesmen) and FLIP (Food Liability Insurance Programs). Policies cover liability and damage you may sustain to merchandise or tents.
CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself and your products.