The Vendor Registration Form is at the bottom of this page. Clan Booths are Free but you must also Register for space.
Information for Festival Go-ers
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The Celtic Heritage Society booth is where you can get information and purchase CelticFest MS T-shirts, performers CDs and merchandise as well as where you get your Beer Tickets.
Information for Vendors
Festival Hours 2020:
Our purpose is to provide both an educational and entertaining festival experience. We accomplish this by bringing together national caliber headliners, the best regional Celtic musicians, dancers, artists and athletes as well as quality vendors and special events. We limit the number of vendors carrying similar products because we want you to be successful. We’ve enjoyed consistent growth since our first festival in 1991 and welcome the challenge to continue to expand and improve. Vendors will be assigned booth locations, all of which are in high traffic areas located outside. Rain or Shine.
- Booth Spaces are 10’ x 10’ Multiple spaces per vendor are allowable
- Electricity is available in most areas. Provide your own extension cords
- Security will be provided on the Ag Museum grounds during festival operating hours.
- All Vendors-$200 per 10×10 booth
- Food Truck Vendors- Up to 10′ of Truck Length- $200. 10′-14′-$300. 14′-20′- $400. 20′-30′- $600
- Scottish Clans–Free- Must Register for Reserved Space
- Non-Profit Organizations-Informational Booth only- no selling. $25 Must be 501 (c)3
- Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged. Reasonably priced single event liability insurance is available from online sources specifically for festival vendors. CelticFest MS, The Celtic Heritage Society and The MS Agriculture & Forestry Museum will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself!
- Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival. We will provide two forms you will need to turn in before you leave. Please price your items to include tax. Sales tax for Jackson is 7% plus an additional 1%.
- All vendors must make their own provisions for shade or rain and must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power is available for multiple users.
- You may begin setup after 8am on Friday or by prior arrangement only. Gates open at 5:30 on Friday. All spaces will be assigned. If you are only coming on Saturday you can gain access at 7am and must be set up by 10:30am.
- You are welcome to stay on the grounds in a camper but please be advised the gates are locked at midnight and in the event you leave after this time you will not be able to get back on site until 7:00 am the following morning. There are no hookups.
- A limited number of parking spaces will be available near the main vendor area. Once this area is filled remaining vendors will park in the staff lot behind the Heritage Center Building. You will not be able to drive off site from the Staff Lot during Fest hours.
- A determination of inclusion will be made by the Vendor Committee once all requirements are met. See How to Apply below. If your booth is not selected your fees will be refunded.
If you have any questions, please contact CHS Vendor Coordinator Suezen Brown. Email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in being a part of CelticFestMS!
How to Apply
1. Fill out our online form below.
2. Email photos of your booth set up and a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos We will use these photos for determination as well as promotion on our website & social media if your booth is selected.
3. Pay $100 Registration Fee Deposit either by PayPal (“donation” button below) or mail a check. PayPal Preferred. Registrations without Deposit will not be considered.
To register as a vendor at CelticFest, please complete the following form.
Pay Vendor Fees
» Pay Fees Online
To pay vendor fees via PayPal, click below:
Pay Fees by Mail
If paying by check, please mail to:
“Celtic Heritage Society PO Box 5166 Jackson, Mississippi 39296-5166“.