THE REGISTRATION FORM IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
CLAN BOOTHS ARE FREE BUT YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER FOR SPACE.
CelticFest Mississippi simply wouldn’t be a festival without its vendors! For the festival go-er we want you to have the perfect experience so in addition to the multiple stages of music, dance, workshops, athletics & live animal exhibits, there are a variety of Celtic and specialty item vendors. And if you’re hungry, there are also plenty of food and drink vendors to keep your belly happy!
The Celtic Heritage Society booth is where you can get information, purchase Raffle Tickets, CelticFest MS Merch & T-Shirts, as well as where you get your Beer & Wine Tickets.
Festival Hours :
Saturday Oct 23- Gates at 9:30 – 11pm Sunday Oct 24- Gates at 9:00- 7:00pm
Information for Vendors
Our location for 2021 is Lakeshore Park on the Ross Barnett Reservoir
Vendors will be assigned booth locations, all of which are in high traffic areas located outside. Rain or Shine.
- Electricity and Water are available in the Vendor area at no additional charge but you must bring your own extension cords and hose connections. The park has basic RV type hookups. You must contain your gray water but there is a dump station located on the grounds
- Security will be provided during festival operating hours. The Park is secure at night. Set up will be on Friday Oct 22nd after 12 noon or Saturday morning at 7:00am.
- Vehicles must be moved from Festival Grounds 30 minutes prior to gates opening.
- Merchandise Vendors–
- 10×10 $200
- 10×20 $300
- 20×20 $400
- All Vendors must be in a tent
- Food Vendor Fees are as follows:
- 15′-20′- $350
- 20′-30′- $450
- Scottish Clans—Free– Must Register for Reserved Space and so that we know you’re coming and can promote your attendance.
- Non-Profit Organizations-Informational Booths Only- No Selling. $25
Fees are due when you apply. Applications will not be considered without payment. If your booth is not accepted a prompt refund will be issued. You can pay via the links below or by check. (email firstname.lastname@example.org for address to send a check)
Proof of Liability Insurance is highly encouraged. Reasonably priced single event liability insurance is available from online sources specifically for festival vendors but an annual policy is more economical. CelticFest MS & The Celtic Heritage Society will not be held liable if any festival goer, volunteer or vendor is injured because of your booth or products. Protect yourself.
Sales Tax will be collected from you at the end of the Festival and paid on your behalf to the Dept. of Revenue. We will provide the form you will need to turn in along with your calculated tax liability before you leave. Sales Tax in Mississippi is 7%
All vendors MUST have a Tent or Food Truck. Vendors must provide their own seating, extension cords, lighting and tables. Power and water are available at no additional charge. Depending on weather and number of vendors, be prepared to set up either on grass or pavement. You may NOT stake your tent if you’re on pavement.
A determination of inclusion will be made by the Vendor Committee once all requirements are met. See How to Apply below.
If you have any questions, please contact Suezen Brown. Email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in being a part of CelticFestMS!
How to Apply
1. Fill out our online form below.
2. Email a brief Bio and 2 or more photos of your booth set up & product examples plus a brief description of what you intend to offer for sale.
3. Pay the Fee
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Vendor Photos We will use the Bio & photos for determination as well as promotion on our website & social media if your booth is selected.
To register as a vendor at CelticFest, please complete the following form.
Pay Vendor Fees
» Pay Fees Online
To pay vendor fees via PayPal, PayPal Credit or a Credit Card click below:
Pay Fees by Mail
If paying by check, please email email@example.com for address