Calling all friends of CelticFestMS!
We need more volunteers to help keep this great festival going. It has been successful for 25 years now and has become a favorite of so many, not only in MS, but abroad as well. However, it takes a mighty village to pull off a successful event and lately our village has decreased in numbers to the point where it is no longer mighty enough to do everything that needs to be done. We need more help!
At this weekend’s Mostly Monthly Ceili at Fenian’s Pub in Jackson (Sunday, 11/13, 2-5pm), we will be seeking new (or returning) volunteers to join our planning team in hopes that we can make a 26th CelticFestMS a reality in 2017. Please consider how you can help with any of these:
- Financial (budget, grants, fundraising, sponsorship, insurance, permits, etc.)
- Publicity/Communications (posters, signs, banners, promotions, TV, radio, print, social media, website, email)
- Commerce (food/drink/merch vendors, hospitality, t-shirts, CHS Booth)
- Volunteer coordination (transportation, gate management, badges, misc. fest duties)
- Grounds (layout, lighting, security, staging, stage lighting, sound, tents, golf carts, set up, tear down)
- Fest Activities (music, dance, workshops, ceili, kids area, clans, highland games, photography)
We hope to be able to keep the festival going, but we can’t do it without more help. Please sign up at the Ceili or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.